Description of job position
- Putting up scaffoldings while considering the load-carrying capacity of the bed.
- Putting up scaffoldings along the frontage of the buildings.
- Putting up protective railings, protective nets, ladders, floors and blocks that prevent objects from falling down from the scaffolding.
- Being responsible for building the right foundations of a scaffolding, for the correct anchoring and putting up of the scaffolding .
- Taking apart the scaffolding and protective nets after finishing the building process.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Scaffolder - Construction & Real Estate
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,552 MKD
15,356 - 46,496 MKD
Construction & Real Estate
15,645 - 46,220 MKD
Public Administration, Self-governance
19,860 - 40,363 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
41,388 - 175,793 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis