The salary range of employees working in Macedonia is, by default, in the range of 17,630.00 MKD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 50,812.00 MKD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Macedonia into salary brackets in MKD.
Average salary and range in Macedonia by age in MKD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Macedonia (MKD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Macedonia (MKD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. IT Director Top Management
5. IT Architect Information Technology
6. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Technical Manager Technology, Development
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Software Engineer Information Technology
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Ruby Developer/Programmer Information Technology
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Marketing Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Macedonia (MKD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Porter, Information Staff General labour
3. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
4. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
5. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
8. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Au-pair General labour
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Cleaner General labour
13. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Funeral service worker Service Industries
15. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
16. Hairdresser Service Industries
17. Survey Interviewer General labour
18. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Social rehabilitation specialist Medicine & Social Care
20. Housekeeper Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary