Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing, directing, and acting on behalf of a foreign branch of the company (based on the authorisation of the parent company).
- Responsibility for the ongoing implementation and achievement of the defined financial plan.
- Inspecting the process compliance in the company.
- Designing the short-term and long-term strategy of the company.
- Designing and approving new opportunities to gain profit.
- Representing the company at important business meetings and negotiations.
- Communicating with members of senior management of the company and other departments.
- Completing and sending regular reports to the parent company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Country Manager/Director - Top Management
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
14,900 - 20,214 MKD
27,779 - 133,048 MKD
27,104 - 136,271 MKD
28,368 - 164,566 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
29,823 - 141,873 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis