Description of job position
- Developing computer applications in the Perl programming language.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Perl Programmer - Information Technology
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,784 MKD
Clinical Research Associate
Medicine & Social Care
27,248 - 65,335 MKD
20,362 - 75,153 MKD
Telecommunications Network Designer
24,012 - 72,406 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
38,353 - 192,715 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis