Description of job position
- Monitoring the method and process of completing construction projects in accordance with occupational health and safety standards.
- Responsibility for proper installation and operation of technical equipment on the construction site.
- Responsibility for professional storage and suitability of construction products, materials, machinery and equipment.
- Supervising the daily management of the building journal.
- Ensuring the compliance of the spatial position with the construction documentation as well as compliance with general technical requirements for construction.
- Shared responsibility for the compliance with the conditions of decisions issued for the construction of the building.
- Ensuring the elimination of identified deficiencies, informing the building authority in case of defects that cannot be removed in the course of construction supervision.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Building Control Surveyor - Construction & Real Estate
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
188 - 368 EUR
366 - 878 EUR
Building Control Surveyor
Construction & Real Estate
321 - 944 EUR
Chief State Advisor
Public Administration, Self-governance
321 - 846 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
674 - 2,499 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis