Description of job position
- Completing preparatory, technical, project and other construction and construction-technical documentation for the authorisation of constructions, their alterations, and maintenance work.
- Completing partial documentation for territorial plans.
- Completing documentation for the assessment of the impact of construction work on the environment.
- Providing the technical and economic consulting services (expert opinions, surveys, estimates, etc.).
- Performing construction measurements and construction diagnostics.
- Providing professional author's supervision regarding the construction work in accordance with the approved project documentation.
- Representation investor during the preparation and provision of construction works.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Civil Engineer - Construction & Real Estate
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,552 MKD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
19,712 - 48,137 MKD
Construction & Real Estate
21,912 - 47,790 MKD
18,143 - 50,382 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
41,388 - 175,793 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis