Description of job position
- Hand-cutting thin-walled sections.
- Joining parts by screwing.
- Mounting steel formworks and locksmith products.
- Operating and mounting means of mechanisation.
- Operating elevators, concrete mixers, etc.
- Dismantling equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Ironworker - Construction & Real Estate
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
188 - 368 EUR
Arts & Culture
226 - 573 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
213 - 592 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
313 - 467 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
674 - 2,499 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis