Description of job position
- Communication with managers, familiarisation with the goals of the future system and budget.
- Communication with future system users, identification of their needs.
- Proposal and composition of computer systems based on manager and user requirements.
- Coordination of system tests, supervising the course of initial testing.
- Completing specifications, development and process diagrams.
- Computer system tuning, identification and elimination of errors in co-operation with programmers.
- Providing professional consulting services.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: IT Analyst - Information Technology
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 22,518 MKD
20,370 - 83,820 MKD
21,263 - 82,888 MKD
Quality Control/ISO Manager
18,757 - 86,766 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
41,312 - 153,082 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis