Description of job position
- Manages the scope and timeline of each project.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Facilitates internal communication and effective team collaboration.
- Is the point of contact for external communication (e.g. from customers or interested parties).
- Collaborates with product owners or product managers to resolve backlogs and new requirements.
- Resolves conflicts and removes obstacles that arise.
- Helps teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensures deliverables meet quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Helps build a productive environment where team members "own" the product and enjoy working on it.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Scrum Master - Information Technology
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,552 MKD
32,237 - 95,540 MKD
28,575 - 101,047 MKD
27,455 - 104,190 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
41,388 - 175,793 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis