Description of job position
- Performing or ensuring the sightings of damaged or destroyed things, including the completion of the relevant documentation.
- Communicating with clients, involved or invited persons, public authorities and external contracting partners with the aim of ensuring all the documents necessary for a comprehensive assessment of a claim.
- Assessing client claims for indemnification under the applicable legal regulations and insurance contract and informing clients about the outcome.
- Determining the amount of indemnification reserve and the amount of indemnification in accordance with applicable legal regulations, internal regulations and insurance contract and the delivering the insurance benefits to clients.
- Preparing documentation for the regression procedures.
- Handling complaints and appeals from clients.
- Providing professional consulting services to clients and other sections of the company in matters related to the settlement of claims in the given class of insurance.
- Updating the appropriate forms, internal regulations and directives.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Loss Adjuster - Insurance
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis