Description of job position
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Ensuring strategic financial planning.
- Preparing and processing of financial statements of the company.
- Analysing the financial situation of the company.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring of cash flow.
- Communicating with financial institutions and external partners of the company.
- Reporting results to the members of senior management.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Finance Manager - Management
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,784 MKD
32,170 - 95,635 MKD
23,783 - 101,313 MKD
31,419 - 110,191 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
38,353 - 192,715 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis