Description of job position
- Providing continuous care to sick, helpless and immobile clients.
- Helping to meet their basic life needs.
- Heating and serving of food and drinks, feeding clients.
- Assistance with dressing/undressing and personal hygiene.
- Activation of clients with regard to their personal interests.
- Accompanying clients during doctor appointments, walks, visits to authorities etc.
- Performing of minor housework.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Carer, Personal Assistant - Medicine & Social Care
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,552 MKD
Waiter - Room Service
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11,500 - 25,655 MKD
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
12,612 - 23,358 MKD
Funeral service worker
11,500 - 26,366 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
41,388 - 175,793 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis