Description of job position
- Providing care to women during pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum period.
- Keeping and supporting the optimum health condition of new and expectant mothers.
- Leading a physiological birth, cooperating with a doctor in case of complications.
- Educating new and expectant mothers regarding the care for newborns.
- Preparing new and expectant mothers for breastfeeding.
- Visiting women with gynaecological problems.
- Managing medical records.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Midwife - Medicine & Social Care
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 22,518 MKD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
13,613 - 30,828 MKD
Medicine & Social Care
11,823 - 33,351 MKD
Real estate maintenance
Construction & Real Estate
11,959 - 33,238 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
41,312 - 153,082 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis