Description of job position
- Melting and mixing raw materials for glass production in a furnace.
- Shaping molten glass by blowing into a blowpipe or by pressing, rolling and casting.
- Cooling the molten glass to the required temperature.
- Decorated the glass by grinding, cutting, engraving, etching, painting, gilding, silvering etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Glassmaker - Production
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,784 MKD
16,524 - 30,864 MKD
15,428 - 31,651 MKD
Chief Receptionist Officer
15,930 - 31,036 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
38,353 - 192,715 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis