Description of job position
- Taking responsibility for the economic results of the health-care facility.
- Responsibility for the level of the provided health care.
- Responsibility for implementing and conforming to legislative and inner regulations.
- Giving and re-evaluating suggestions for the improvement of the economic results and for the achievement of a better quality of the provided health care.
- Leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Leading business negotiations.
- Representing the health-care facility in the media.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Medical Institution Manager - Top Management
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
14,500 - 20,145 MKD
Public Administration, Self-governance
22,215 - 91,821 MKD
Medical Institution Manager
17,847 - 87,354 MKD
16,915 - 89,031 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
25,866 - 200,648 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis