Description of job position
- Responsibility for the educational and professional quality of work at school.
- Managing and inspecting the work of all school staff in accordance with the working regulations.
- Assessing the work of all school staff.
- Responsibility for the further education of employees.
- Influencing out-of-class, extra-curricular, and extra-work activities of the school.
- Responsibility for adequate personnel and material conditions for work at school.
- Helping school employees to address their social and legal problems.
- Calling, managing, and leading teaching staff meetings and formulating the obtained conclusions.
- Drawing up relevant work plans and internal school regulations.
- Submitting the required statistic data and oral or written reporting to superior authorities.
- Paying attention to the purposeful use of financial means of the school.
- Managing and monitoring educational activities at school and responsibility for the results of the educational work of the school.
- Determining the principles of the internal regulations of the school.
Position: School Principal - Top Management
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Medicine & Social Care
14,500 - 18,266 MKD
20,295 - 47,720 MKD
14,500 - 60,173 MKD
23,046 - 45,402 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
39,931 - 185,970 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis