Description of job position
- Dismantling and remounting of fuel tanks, including the cleaning of storage areas, connecting petrol installations, including the waste pipe and fitting the filler caps.
- Technical maintenance of aircraft when located in the apron, connecting the ground supplies and visual inspection of the exterior and interior of aircrafts.
- Mounting and adjusting aircraft chassis and propellers.
- Pre-flight technical inspections of aircrafts, including the decision on the serviceability of aircrafts.
- Managing the replacement of engines with connecting auxiliary equipment and the entire installation, including the setting when testing the engine.
- Detecting and removing defects and damage to aircraft and to their systems (power steering and load control, landing gears and fuel, hydraulic (using the energy of liquids), air de-icing and altitude systems) and deciding on their serviceability.
- Conducting engine tests of the reactive engines prior to delivering the aircraft for flight, detecting the causes of defects and determining the method of their removal.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Aircraft Technician - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,784 MKD
Public Administration, Self-governance
22,728 - 44,147 MKD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20,288 - 45,604 MKD
22,636 - 43,892 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
38,353 - 192,715 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis