Description of job position
- Responsibility for the forest management in the assigned territory (district).
- Marking sick, poor, and dying trees for felling.
- Estimating the seed harvest of trees.
- Counting and reporting the numbers of forest animals to the relevant forest district management.
- Detecting the damage caused by forest animals and reporting to the relevant forest district management.
- Placing and controlling bark beetle traps in the forest.
- Hunting oversized animal populations as well as infected or otherwise dangerous forest animals.
- Accompanying individuals with a shooting permit during hunting.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,784 MKD
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
19,600 - 33,281 MKD
District Forest Officer
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
17,501 - 37,110 MKD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
16,435 - 38,522 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
38,353 - 192,715 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis