Description of job position
- Cooperating in drawing up, approving, and monitoring the implementation of the plan.
- Guiding the implementation of the plan and the measures imposed to protect the forest.
- Supervising the suitability of the reproductive material for forest regeneration.
- Checking and registering the work carried out in the forest.
- Keeping forest economic records and records under special regulations.
- Monitoring the status and development of harmful agents in the forest.
- Submitting reports to forest authorities and forest conservation service.
- Proposing preventive measures to protect forests.
- Proposing seed sources for the recognition and ensuring of measures for the preservation and reproduction of genetic resources of the main forest tree species.
- Proposing environmentally friendly technologies for activities related to forest management.
- Notifying the forest manager and forestry authorities of activities in conflict with the law in the field of forestry.
- Ensuring and controlling logging designation and issuing written approvals for logging.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Forest Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,784 MKD
Wood Processing Industry
17,489 - 43,946 MKD
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
19,594 - 41,165 MKD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
20,449 - 39,879 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
38,353 - 192,715 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis