Description of job position
- Proposing measures for forest protection and implementing them.
- Implementing measures aimed at planting new vegatation.
- Protecting the wood material from harmful factors.
- Securing protection of the forest against damages caused by forest animals.
- Carrying out the spring statistics of forest animals.
- Checking the state of parasites on seedlings, tree traps etc.
- Selecting trees meeting the prescribed parameters for felling with the aim to subsequently sell them.
- Selecting and marking the sick and dying trees for felling.
- Taking responsibility for supplies in expedition storehouses.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Forester - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
11,500 - 19,784 MKD
19,011 - 36,018 MKD
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
17,233 - 36,437 MKD
15,929 - 38,306 MKD
Chief Executive Officer
38,353 - 192,715 MKD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis