Description of job position
- Ensuring the operation, maintenance and repairs of public water supply, sewerage and waterworks facilities.
- Managing, checking and ensuring the failure-free distribution of drinking water.
- Managing, checking and securing the process of wastewater disposal.
- Checking the quality of wastewater in accordance with the rules of operation.
- Monitoring and managing the technological process of wastewater treatment and processing of products from wastewater treatment.
- Processing of documents for the plan of repairs, maintenance and reconstruction of water supply and sewerage and waterworks facilities.
- Checking the technological indicators and parameters of the operation of waterworks and other entrusted systems.
- Processing technical and technological documentation and passportisation of the means of production and operation.
- Maintaining complete production and operational documentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Water Management Technician - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for companies
* incl. VAT / 6,150.00 MKD excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, working experience, company size and age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis